56 % Off
Up to 56% Off Unlimited Biking: Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing
Bike Rental from Unlimited Biking: Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing (Up to 56% Off). 6 Options Available.
Bike rentals give cyclists two or four hours to independently explore the Greenway Bike Path, the Brooklyn Bridge, and nearby attractions.
Riding a bike through the city is a great way to feel the wind against your face, second only to marrying the wind and telling it, “I’ve waited so long for this.” Go for a ride with this voucher.
Choose from Four Options
- $10 for a two-hour bike rental (a $20 value)
- $15.50 for a four-hour bike rental (a $30 value)
- $17.50 for a two-hour rental of two bikes (a $40 value)
- $26 for a four-hour rental of two bikes (a $60 value)
- $40 for a day-pass for two (a $80 value)
- $79 for a day-pass for four (a $160 value)
Sightseers can rent a hybrid, mountain, tandem, or basic street bike to pedal over the Brooklyn Bridge or traverse the Greenway Bike Path, which skirts the Hudson River. Each rental includes a helmet, map, chain lock, and basket. Bikes can also be equipped with a baby trailer. Cyclists can plan their own routes with the provided map or ask bike staff to point them in the direction of landmarks. Bikes can be picked up downtown near the South Street Seaport.