89 % Off
Paintball USA Tickets — Up to 92% Off
2, 3, 4, 6, or 12 Paintball Passes with Safety Gear and Gun Rental from Paintball USA Tickets (Up to 92% Off)
Open play passes w/gear valid at 120 US parks. Click here for area parks. Get actual hard copy tickets. Great gift!
Tickets are mailed via USPS
Your voucher will be marked redeemed or used when the tickets are put in the mail
Contact Paintball USA Tickets directly with all questions and concerns at (480) 676-1530 instead of Groupon Customer Service
- Open play passes with safety gear and gun rental for 2, 3, 4, 6, or 12 people
- Compressed air and paint not included. Locations permit field paint only; a minimum 500 paintball purchase per person required. Click here to view prices for air and paintballs at each location.
- Redeemable at any participating field in the country.
- Local NJ, NY, PA, CT, MD, MA, and DE area fields include On Target Paintball (Philadelphia area), Battlecreek Paintball (New York area), MSG Paintball Field (New York area), Playground Paintball Park (Philadelphia area), Long Live Paintball (New York area), Outdoor Xtreme Linglestown, Quick Shot Paintball (Philadelphia area), Extreme Paintball, Gear Up Paintball, Northeast Adventure Paintball, Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City, Outdoor Xtreme Hatfield (Philadelphia area), Matt’s Outback Paintball, Xtreme Paintball and Hogan’s Alley Paintball
- Playground Paintball Park only offers open play on Sundays.
- NOTE: Hogan’s Alley Paintball requires advance reservations and advance paint and air purchase at hogansalleypaintball.com/tickets.html
- Open play is typically Saturdays and Sundays. Check actual park website for exact hours or additional open play days.
- Hard copy passes do not have expiration dates
How to Redeem
- You’ll be asked to provide your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number at checkout to receive tickets, which will be mailed via USPS. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive tickets. If tickets are needed sooner than 5 days, please call (480) 676-1530 to explore possible alternative arrangements.
- Your voucher will be marked “used” when tickets have been mailed or alternative arrangements have been made.
- Why are the tickets mailed?