56 % Off
Up to 61% Off Admission to New-York Historical Society
Admission for Two or Two Adults and Up to Three Children to New-York Historical Society (Up to 61% Off)
NYC’s first museum houses George Washington’s cot from Valley Forge, a collection of 100 illuminated Tiffany lamps, and more
- Not valid for special ticketing events, including Harry Potter exhibitions.
- The museum is open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets:
- Adult = ages 18 and up
- Child = ages 5–13
- Free admission for children 4 and under.
- All admissions are ticketed and timed.
- Click here to view the schedule.
- Onsite cafeteria: yes
- Timed ticketing; vaccination and mask required