27 % Off
Up to 27% Off experiences from THE RIDE
THE RIDE interactive experience (Up to 27% Off). Ten Options Available.
THE RIDE and THE TOUR are unique, one-of-a-kind interactive entertainment experiences where the streets of New York City are the stage!
- THE RIDE Experience is a 75-minute interactive bus ride around New York City featuring 2 comedic hosts on board and 5-7 live street performances along our Midtown/Times Square route.
- Boarding for THE RIDE is located at: 259 West 42 Street and 8th Avenue in front of Patrick’s Restaurant in Midtown Manhattan, 10036.
- THE TOUR Experience powered by THE RIDE navigates a 90-minute route exploring over 10 NYC neighborhoods and landmarks. Our licensed Navigator and deeply researched narration will glide your attention as you explore Midtown and Upper Westside neighborhoods from site-to-site including Lincoln Center, Central Park, Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Empire State Building, Times Square, to name a few sites.
- Boarding for THE TOUR is located at: 211 West 45 Street, New York 10036 between Broadway, and 8th Avenue in front of the Marriot Marquis stage doors, across from the Minskoff Theatre (Lion King).
- Departure time: Click here
- Other restrictions:
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Proof of vaccination before boarding needed
- Face mask required
- Children under the age of 5 are allowed on The Ride. All children are required to have a seat of their own
- Upgraded ticket details
- Front row tickets guarantee seating in the front row of your booked event
- Premium tickets include front row seating, Flex Ticket (Ticket Insurance) and a Shoutout