60 % Off
Up to 65% Off Bike Rides from Must See Central Park-Bike Rental
Two- or Four-Hour Bike Ride for One or Two from Must See Central Park – Bike Rentals (Up to 65% Off)
Bicycles whisk sightseers through Central Park’s 47 miles of trails; staffers hand out maps and suggest scenic and historic destinations
People who don’t have their own bicycles often try to make one by sawing their car in half or affixing an extra wheel to their unicycle. Borrow a traditionally made bicycle with this voucher.
Choose from Four Options
- $8 for rental of one bike for two hours ($20 value)
- $12.40 for rental of one bike for four hours ($30 value)
- $14 for rental of two bikes for two hours ($40 value)
- $20.80 for rental of two bikes for four hours ($60 value)
- $32 for Day Pass Rental for Two People ($80 value)
- $63.20 for Day Pass Rental for Four People ($160 value)
Riders pick from a lineup of adult, child, comfort, hybrid, and mountain bikes. In addition to their bicycles, they receive an illustrated map, a helmet, a chain lock, a basket, and, if they like, route suggestions from the staff.