6 % Off
Up to 18% Off Axe Throwing in Private Lane at Bury The Hatchet
60- or 90-Minute Axe-Throwing Session for Two, Four, Six, or Ten at Bury The Hatchet- Brooklyn (Up to 18% Off)
Well-trained staff guide attendees in the art of hurling an axe during a session in a private lane
- What to expect: Bury the Hatchet’s warehouse-style space is expressly for axe throwing. First, instructors lead one-on-one safety lessons before the sessions in private lanes get underway. Axe Masters will guide you with fun games and mini-tournaments to keep the things fun and exciting. Those who take a liking to the sport can go on to perfect their hatch-heaving skills in Bury the Hatchet’s leagues.
- All lanes are private. Max of 12 people per lane.
- Age restrictions: Minimum age is 16. Anyone under 18 must have parental supervision.
- Closed-toe shoes required; participants must present valid IDs.
- Participants are asked to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the booking time
- The facility is sanitized at open and close as well as after every experience; professionally sanitized once a month.
- Click here to read FAQ section
- Customers can bring non-alcoholic beverages and food
- The location is offering beer, wine, hard seltzer, and snacks